Although Facebook was a little late to the game, the most recent (and available) stat shows … over one BILLION stories are posted daily. So sure, people will often compare it to the much higher user rate on platforms such as; WhatsApp and Instagram but .. Facebook Stories is holding its own. And in this post, we want to take you on a journey of how to use them and monetize while you go.
Now, you might be wondering how you can put yourself in a position to monetize from the 1 Billion active users there.
The simple answer? Use the feature!
To win – you need to show up, right?
We want to help you create some solid content to share there and how to include your business there as well -without being salesy. This is where you will monetize Facebook stories.
Remember, consistency is imperative – and is the only way you will benefit from this platform.
How to use Facebook Stories
Facebook Stories are a visual way to share your content. It is a feature that allows you to add filters and effects to images, photographs, or videos through your mobile device. Rather than just posting these images to Facebook, they are posted to the Facebook Stories section of the Facebook App.
The Stories can be shared with specific people the user chooses or made public for everyone to see.
Friends receiving Stories are only able to view them once. Once the story ends, the image or video will no longer be visible. At the same time, the public viewing stories are available to view for 24 hours.
Will Facebook Stories Surpass the Newsfeed?
Well, according to a prediction by NBC business news in May 2022 and the trend we are seeing now — the answer is yes. So knowing this, wouldn’t you want to do everything to be on that platform effectively? Well, of course!
Your time is stretched. We get it. So why on earth would we suggest you add something else to your plate? Because based on research, trends, predictions and experience – anyone looking to crush their business online should be.
Here comes the big question …
How can Entrepreneurs Monetize Facebook Stories?
Now that you know why entrepreneurs should utilize Facebook Stories primarily to monetize the platform. Let’s look at the how. Please understand we are still testing this strategy to nail it down, but we will share with you what’s been the most effective.
- 7-9 Facebook stories a day
- Of those 7-9, at least two should be a video
- Of those 7-9, at least one should be related (loosely) to your business
- Video stories do nicely – with or without talking (strange, right?)
- Be authentic – not rehearsed
- Spread them out throughout the day (3, 3, 3 is ideal)
- Respond to everyone who replies to your stories
The last one (#6) is where you will monetize the most. By responding to your story, even with emojis — they’ve opened the door; make sure you use them. Because listen, this doesn’t mean ‘oh, they’ve messaged me; let me sell or recruit them‘ — it means to be a decent human and work on building on that conversation.
And, remember … the stronger the relationships, the more you monetize. Both financially and personally. Growth is inevitable, and Facebook Stories allows you to flourish.
Are you using Facebook Stories? Better yet — what has your formula been to monetize them?
It’s interesting because we watched Instagram stories, WhatsApp, TikTok, and Snapchat blow up. Of course, Facebook is taking its time, but we believe it’s coming. And considering it takes 10 minutes of our day — we are OK with that!
A Few Apps to Help you Monetize Facebook Stories
Like any other platform, we always recommend a strategy. And, with the growth of stories, we have seen many apps launch over the years. Here are a few people love the most;
- Twenty-five templates + 75 premium templates. Find the collection that fits your style.
- Five fonts + advanced text tools. Set the mood of your story.
- They support photo and video media. Tell your story how you want to.
- Export your stories in high resolution for seamless sharing to other platforms.
- Just download Unfold and start creating stories—no strings attached.
- Turn your brand story into a global powerhouse where you can reach over 1 BILLION people.
- Uncover ways to grow with advanced analytics, hashtag tools, competitor metrics, smart scheduling, best times to post and Plann’s unique best colour palette feature.
- With intuitive tools and easy-to-use filters, fonts and borders, anyone can use Plann to create a beautiful theme.
Lightroom CC Features:
- Use any browser to access your photos uploaded from Lightroom CC on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet and edit them in full-resolution
- Find and organize your photos with searchable keywords that are automatically applied without the hassle of tagging.
- Adobe Sensei uses the power of machine learning to apply searchable keywords automatically.
And we can’t leave out Canva. Between templates, new AI Features, images, backgrounds, elements, and all the things — it’s always a great option (and one we use most often).
Please commit to starting crushing it with Facebook Stories. Learn how to execute your stories that you are in the world of monetizing all the time! Are we connected on Facebook yet? Makes sure we are, and we can’t wait to check out your stories!