It can be pretty scary to convince yourself to go live on video, and then once you do hit that LIVE button, it can feel not very comfortable because you think you don’t have much to say. Or, perhaps it’s just a bit overwhelming, and you get your thoughts together and do a lot of ‘Ummm and uh through the process. We’ve been there!! That’s precisely why we’ve put together 47 live streaming ideas to give ideas to talk about on live video.
Live streaming is one of the best ways to grow and engage your audience. But constantly creating new content can be exhausting, right? And, since consistency is vital, as an entrepreneur or a brand, you need to keep creating content.
With this list, you’ll be able to keep creating awesome content without struggling with ideas.
47 Live Streaming Ideas for your Next Broadcast
- Draw something fun
- Looking over your shoulder as you set up your technology, systems, funnel, etc.
- Share a movie review
- Share a book review
- Do a book reading
- Share your reading list focused on a genre
- Do a live workout
- Makeup or hair tutorial
- Interview with someone in person
- Interview with someone virtually using technology like Zoom
- Live stream an event or conference (make sure this is okay before you do it, always ask permission)
- Behind the scenes, as you get ready to go on stage, run a webinar, etc
- Stream your presentation or speech as you give it to an audience
- Practice for your actual in-person speech by live streaming it first
- Discuss what you learned today
- Tell your audience what inspires and motivates you
- Share your progress on your goals
- Share your philosophy on life or business
- Show your followers your collection of XYZ
- Unbox something live
- Test your headlines for a blog post or product name
- Offer advice or tips around business, life, marketing, finance, etc
- Share your mistakes and what you learned from them along the way
- Share a case study of a client (with permission) of yours
- Do a networking session for the participants
- Share an event
- Invite people to your local or online event
- How do you stay motivated or inspired
- Your biggest obstacle in life/business and how you overcame it
- What you’d tell your younger self
- Things you wish you knew before you did XYZ
- Why do you do a certain thing differently than most
- Something you learned during an event/conference
- The best investments you’ve ever made
- Your morning routine
- Your nightly routine
- Do a live Q&A about your topic of interest
- Share the setup at your office or studio
- Share your favorite expert tips
- Give a product demonstration
- Do a “get ready with me” (putting on makeup, doing hair, picking outfits for an event, etc.)
- Share your favorite place (to work in, relax, etc.)
- Host a giveaway or contest
- Share something crazy that happened to you
- How you travel and your tips for easy travelling
- Cook something live and share the recipe
- How to do something most people don’t know how to do
Live streaming broadcasts are all about real-time connection.
These live streaming ideas can help you reach, grow and connect with your audience. Once you gain their trust and they feel like they know you, you will have fans and supporters for life.
Have you tried one of these live streaming content ideas before?
Which one do you recommend? Let us know in the comments below!